L1012. Peacefully nestled on one of Tathra's premier streets, you will find this contemporary family home. A versatile layout combined with a generous light filled open plan living which inspires effortless indoor / outdoor entertaining all year round.
* Huge open plan living / dining drenched in sunlight opening out to a large covered entertaining deck.
* Wood fire heating, reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone & Stainless Steel appliances.
* 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with ensuite bathrooms.
* Separate study and / or 5th bedroom.
* Second living room opens out to alfresco area with spa.
* 3 bathrooms, under-floor heating in main ensuite.
* Low maintenance landscaped front gardens.
* Large double lock up garage and additional parking for 4 cars.
* Fully fenced child and pet friendly backyard.
* Currently tenanted at $400pw.
* Potential holiday home opportunity.
* Highly desirable location close to all that Tathra has to offer - parks, shops, beaches and more.
Homes of this calibre rarely become available.
Live the dream today!
I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me. It means the world knowing you have been apart of this and have given me advice and support. Purchaser - 10 Little Church Street, Bega
My heartfelt thanks Nat....to "the bestest agent"....and hopefully "friend?" as i felt such a strong connection between us. Thank you for being so wonderful Nat....and trust that you will stay in touch...not just on the 3rd....But whenever you find yourself out that way...call in for a cuppa...no need to call as you will always be welcome.
Dear Natalie Thank you so much for all that you have done for Tony & I, you made the purchasing of 43 Wildlife Drive such a pleasure for us. Best wishes.