From the top and winding down towards the house you are greeted by established gardens rolling out the welcome mat to this stunning coastal sanctuary.
As you reach the bottom of the drive you are both surprised and delighted by what appears before you. A grande style of home that blends like smudged edges with its' surrounds as if it is wrapping protective arms around the home ensuring a sense of peace is felt here.
Once inside you find yourself standing in the long elegant foyer enticing you to venture further and peer around the corners to see what this home has to offer. With spacious open plan design, a cooks' gourmet kitchen that you could spend hours in whilst you find your eyes constantly looking towards the views right outside your windows and beyond. Formal and informal areas to enjoy family, quiet reading or reflection times and an open study area so you can work but still feel included in any family activities.
The generous master suite offers a fabulous ensuite with his and her walk in robes and direct access to the covered deck. Two more bedrooms of good proportions and main bathroom can be found in their own wing of the house each having views to the gardens and are perfect for the kids or when guests stay. There is also an informal lounge in this wing that has been designed to enable it to be transformed into a 4th bedroom without much fuss if needed, though it's a great space for the kids to play.
An entertainers' delight roofed deck area allows you to bring the outside in and also extends the living space of the house as the cedar glass doors between the adjoining hallway / lounge area can be folded back and you just may think that you are staying in a luxury tropical resort. From here you are led to a second open deck area to soak up some sunshine and recharge the batteries before settling back in under cover for a siesta. You can step down to a landing that is currently used as a private tranquil spot to enjoy a spa under the night sky with only the twinkling stars & the moon smiling down on you or transform this space with a day bed complete with sunshade and relax.
The almost 5 acres of parklike grounds are truly special and as you walk around there are so many pretty spots to pull up a chair, sit and take in the serenity, wander to the dam and watch the ducks at play or tend to the horses. With plenty of sheds including a separate garage and carport and an American style barn provides an abundance of parking! It would be perfect if you were looking to work from home.
You can have it all here with the luxury of living on picturesque country acres at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by quality homes, away from the world, yet you are only 10minutes to the pristine waters of Tathra Beach and many secluded beaches and lagoons beyond. Add to this the school bus stop at the front gate and great mobile reception and fast internet connection, this property truly does have it all!
• Private neighbourhood with no through traffic (child friendly)
• Excellent IT connectivity- NBN, Telstra Landline and good mobile coverage (Telstra, Vodafone and Optus)
• Undercover parking for up to 6-10 vehicles in three separate garages
• Separate caravan/boat undercover Carport
• Solar Hot water (gas booster)
• Outdoor heated 6-8 person spa pool (Council registered/certified)
• Gas/Electric kitchen (stainless 900cm electric oven, 5 hob gas cooktop rangehood and dishwasher)
• Hardwired home fire alarm system
• Internal house 2 car garage currently set up as gym/library (with television)
• Wine cellar (off garage)
• Town water
• Separate rainwater tank plumbed for use in home (currently used for toilets)
• Main shed (very large) set up for vehicles, storage, workshop and recreational centre (with own full size snooker table/lounge suites and pot belly heater)
• Childrens cubby house (standalone caravan)
• Raised vegetable garden beds
• Orchard (lemons, limes, grapefruit, mandarin, apples, quince, pear and nectarine)
• Easy care lawns and gardens
• Full Council waste collection services to property
• Bitumen paved all weather driveway and house surrounds
• Fully fenced