This character filled home is an enduring piece of Tathra history and offers stunning ocean views from both storeys of the spacious renovated layout.
From the moment you step onto the covered front veranda and through the front door of this charming home you will be swept up in the classic feeling of its historical beauty. The stunning timber flooring leads through from the spacious entryway into the four bedrooms of the first floor.
Wake up to sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean from the feature packed master bedroom. The master bedroom boasts a modern ensuite with full size bath, an enormous walk-in wardrobe/dressing room complete with an extra built-in storage cupboard and a private balcony.
A standout feature of the home is the addition of a modern elevator. This inclusion enables those of any mobility level to navigate the floors of this home with ease. From the ground floor double garage and separate spacious laundry, right up to the second floor.
The kitchen, living and dining areas, are located up the striking staircase on the second floor and offer more expansive ocean views. The renovated, open plan kitchen with quality stone bench tops includes a walk-in pantry, for all your kitchen storage needs. The second floor also features a balcony which leads off the dining area and is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining or simply relaxing while enjoying your spectacular view.
The well-established, delightful front and side garden areas offer privacy from the road while leading around to a secluded, paved courtyard area ideal for a BBQ, entertaining or a quiet break.
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms + powder room on the top level
• Stunning timber flooring throughout
• Large, welcoming entrance-way with potential as a second living area
• Double garage and extra off-street parking
• Modern elevator/lift to access all floors of the home
• Striking timber staircase flowing from the ground floor double garage and separate laundry to the second floor
• Spacious double garage with under-stairs storage
• Master bedroom featuring large renovated ensuite with full size bath and shower, private balcony, large dressing room and built-in wardrobe
• Bathrooms fully renovated
• Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and stone bench tops
• Gas heating
• Fully fenced, established and well-maintained gardens with grassed area and paved, private rear courtyard
• Large covered front veranda
• Conveniently located only a short stroll from facilities such as the supermarket, newsagency, restaurants, post office & beach