With postcard perfect views of the Tathra coastline, river & mountains
beyond & privileged with a light filled northerly aspect this classic family home enjoys all the perks of coastal living. With exceptional space for the whole family and ample room for the boat & caravan you will want for
nothing else. Soak up the all-day sunshine on the top deck or cool down in the undercover entertaining areas downstairs. Plenty of room for
· 5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (ensuite to 2 of the bedrooms)
· 3 living areas & wide entry, wood heater, reverse cycle air con, gas heating on both levels
· Large home approximately 320m2
· 7m x 7m carport at the rear & single carport at the front
· Dual access to the property
· Walk to schools, shops, club, restaurants & beach
I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me. It means the world knowing you have been apart of this and have given me advice and support. Purchaser - 10 Little Church Street, Bega
My heartfelt thanks Nat....to "the bestest agent"....and hopefully "friend?" as i felt such a strong connection between us. Thank you for being so wonderful Nat....and trust that you will stay in touch...not just on the 3rd....But whenever you find yourself out that way...call in for a cuppa...no need to call as you will always be welcome.
Dear Natalie Thank you so much for all that you have done for Tony & I, you made the purchasing of 43 Wildlife Drive such a pleasure for us. Best wishes.