* 2 acres in a private and tranquil setting.
* Near new shed with WC, approved D/A passive solar home.
* Levelled home site, sunny northerly aspect, established trees & abundant birdlife.
* Excellent water supply plus power, phone and installed septic system.
* National Park, Lake and Beach all nearby.
* Within easy commuting to Merimbula, Tathra and Bega's new hospital.
Lots spent on establishing this property - now ready to build your dream home!
I would like to say thank you for everything you have done for me. It means the world knowing you have been apart of this and have given me advice and support. Purchaser - 10 Little Church Street, Bega
My heartfelt thanks Nat....to "the bestest agent"....and hopefully "friend?" as i felt such a strong connection between us. Thank you for being so wonderful Nat....and trust that you will stay in touch...not just on the 3rd....But whenever you find yourself out that way...call in for a cuppa...no need to call as you will always be welcome.
Dear Natalie Thank you so much for all that you have done for Tony & I, you made the purchasing of 43 Wildlife Drive such a pleasure for us. Best wishes.